Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Drink coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

I’m an avid coffee drinker…and I love this quote:
Drink coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

If you’ve ever had the coffee jitters, you can relate. Sometimes I run across people that are so hyper, I want to say: “Next time, pick the decaf.”

All humor aside, haste does often make waste. I’ve often done things way too fast, only to have to do it over, which takes four times as long as doing it right the first time. I need to learn to slow down, think it through and do it right.

One philosopher said: Don’t be afraid to go slowly. Only be afraid of standing still.

Paul of Tarsus said this to the people of Rome:“God’s purpose is not hit or miss, dependent on what we do or don’t do. But a sure thing determined by His decision flowing steadily from His initiative.”

No comments: