Monday, January 04, 2010

A New Way to Live

Jesus gave eight principles of happiness each so simple, yet so profound.

These guidelines run counter to what our culture teaches about happiness.

Culture teaches the rich and famous are happy.
Jesus teaches the poor in spirit are truly blessed.

Culture teaches the free-spirited are most happy.
Jesus says those who grieve over losses are most comfortable.

Culture holds that the powerful are the ones who win.
Jesus says the meek and gentle win everything.

The world sells conspicuous consumption.
Jesus warns of spiritual junk food.

The world says people deserve what’s coming to them.
Jesus says those who experience His mercy will show mercy to others.

The world presents a buffet of sleaze.
Jesus said those who’s inside world is pure will see God.

The world promotes competition.
Jesus says His followers promote peace in all relationships.

What a wonderful world it would be if we lived that way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I over precise post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.